Aimed at: New governors and governors in need of refresher training.
Induction training is essential to ensure that all governors are clear about what their powers and responsibilities are.
This course will cover:
- the context – how schools work and the role of Ofsted;
- the purpose of a GB, its core functions and how it operates;
- what being an effective governor means in practice;
- what you need to know about the school/academy that you govern, how you find out, and
- how to access further support and training.
This training costs £140 per delegate for governors of schools who subscribe to School & Governor Support, and £170 for those who don't.