This webinar builds on previous content discussed. This webinar explores the challenges for teacher’s staff implementing the Relationship guidance into their curriculum.
This session will explore
1. Building a bespoke curriculum - broad Spectrum of need.
2. Foundational content What is suitable? Choosing material Micro steps development
3. Health and Mental wellbeing - Golden thread of the curriculum
4. Skills based model Developing skills
5. Safeguarding concerns, disclosures Support services and safe spaces and the recovery curriculum
Bookings are limited to two delegates per school.
Invites with the Microsoft Teams link to join the webinar, will be sent the day before the session.
We look forward to welcoming you.